Sunday, November 30, 2008

The world is flat


What the hell on earth are you saying the world is flat. After so many proofs brought by so many scientists around the world plus all the holy proofs from God, the world was never be flat. Are you living at different century friedman?

I have a lot to say on this Friedman's The World is Flat. However I won't give any comment before I complete my reading. Just 30 more pages to go. If I can give so called 'pre-comment' - This book has allowed me to see the world at different angles which was beyond my perspective before. Yes, the world was never be flat and will never be flat - physically, no one denies that. But, physical perception matter less here! Anyway, I can't wait to give some comments in this 'new theory'.

1 comment:

Faizalism said...

please comments on the negative and the positive sides, perhaps you can relate on Malaysian issues