Friday, July 25, 2008

AJAX, CSS and Learning Videos

Almost this whole week, I spent my time watching and listening to few series of ASP.NET AJAX videos provided by Microsoft ASP.NET team. Thanks to them for making my life alot easier these days. For those sharing similar interest can go to this site. Take your time to watch as much as videos you want. These would give you some idea on what AJAX can do and how it does the thing. Some people said this is another new technology. Actually not really. The idea and concept is quite old but has recently been commercialized once Microsoft added XMLHttpRequest to IE5. ASP.NET AJAX itself is one of the best example.

Enough talk about AJAX. Still long way to go. Hopefully I'll have chance to apply it in my coming project.

Considering myself as a newbie in Web Programming, I feel a bit left behind - actually already quite far behind :-), need to learn a lot of new things. Let alone talk about ASP family - AJAX, MVC, etc.

Talking about web, designing comes into play. Time is another thing. Now CSS gives me headache this whole day. Any videos I can see?

No comments: